Head of growth
Contract: Full time
Salary: Up to £150K basic (unlimited OTE) + Stocks options – (depending on experience)
Work place: London
Start date: ASAP
Moona is a unique online payment solution that offers £5 discounts to the shoppers on each order. Our mission is to simplify shoppers’ online experience by offering high value-added services through a “super checkout”.
🎯 Product & Vision
Moona is a unique online payment solution for merchants that offers £5 discounts to the shoppers on each order. With Moona, the shoppers get £5 off directly on the payment page.
Our model is based on a yearly membership paid by shoppers, allowing them to receive unlimited £5 discounts on each order, and at no cost for the merchant. Moona is a cross merchant solution. Once I am a Moona member, my membership works on all Moona’s merchants’ partner.
By focusing on building a unique shopper-centric payment method, our disruptive approach turns the old-fashioned checkout on its head. We are convinced that, in order to offer value to merchants, great value must be offered to shoppers first.
We’re making online shopping simpler and more accessible via checkout benefits that shoppers actually value. Our goal? To build the new standard for online payment.
- Be ambitious: Think big and worldwide
- Be simple: keep the essential
- Be focus: Do one thing really, really well
Trust & Accountability : Our employees take personal ownership of growing the company. We hold ourselves and our teams accountable for outcomes, whatever they may be. We trust employees to best know how to get the work done and truly support work/life balance.
Diversity: We’re committed to building a company that prioritises diversity and fosters a culture of inclusivity, where different perspectives are valued.
The founding team has a strong background and past successes in the SaaS, E-commerce and payment industries. With solid experiences in B2B and B2C contexts, the founders want to create in Moona a unique place where user empathy and data are at the core of the product and the model.
Their product and business DNA are key to reach their ambition.
💫 What are we looking for?
The More merchants we have, the better the service we provide for our shoppers. The more merchants we have, the bigger Moona becomes.
As a growth manager, you will be responsible for bringing in e-merchant leads into our sales pipeline.
You will launch, track, and optimize programs & campaigns across multiple channels to acquire and move prospects down the funnel.
You’ll focus on performance marketing.
📝 What are you going to do?
Thanks to your experience and innovative mindset you will be able to develop and manage complex multi-channel lead generation campaigns including:
- Outbound through emailing and nurturing
- Paid acquisition and Intent-based marketing campaign
- Multi channels, on top of classic paid channel
- Implementation of various growth hacking initiatives in a “test and learn” model to generate more growth… We found a few gems already!
- Running A/B tests on landings pages and ads to consistently improve conversion rate across channels.
- Improving main KPIs on a recurring basis (ads CTR, CPL, CPA, number of leads and customers generated, number of qualified demos booked by the Sales Team)
- Being the owner of our ad tracking plan: you need to be comfortable implementing, testing, and improving on the tracking setup.
- Thinking strategically and being aligned with the brand image
- Exploring new channels, perform competitive intelligence, and suggest new ideas and bold moves!
- Reaching sound understanding of Moona’s ICPs and coming up with highly targeted ad campaigns to fuel growth in these targets
- Minimum 3 years of experience implementing inbound and outbound strategy with a growth approach in a SaaS startup environment.
- Built ads, and launch new channels from scratch (targeting, creative, tracking, reporting)
- Built reporting dashboards addressing common SaaS attribution issues
- Ability to structure and prioritize your work.
- Fluent in English
- 20 working days paid + bank holidays
- Regular drinks and parties offered
- Great offices in London and Paris city center
- Join a fun and energetic team
- Events and conference trips
- Team building trips
🗓 What to expect from our hiring process?
- 15 minutes introduction call
- 60 minutes: organisation, logic and personality tests
- 60 minutes interview with the founder
- 1 business case presentation with our founding team
📤 How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at
- Include the role’s title in your subject line and join your CV