Head of inside sales
Salary: up to £150k (unlimited OTE) + equity
Work place: Based in London
Start date: ASAP
Moona is a unique online payment solution that offers £5 discounts to the shoppers on each order. Our mission is to simplify shoppers’ online experience by offering high value-added services through a “super checkout”.
Product & Vision
Moona is a unique online payment solution for merchants that offers £5 discounts to the shoppers on each order. With Moona, the shoppers get £5 off directly on the payment page.
Our model is based on a yearly membership paid by shoppers, allowing them to receive unlimited £5 discounts on each order, and at no cost for the merchant. Moona is a cross merchant solution. Once I am a Moona member, my membership works on all Moona’s merchants’ partner.
By focusing on building a unique shopper-centric payment method, our disruptive approach turns the old-fashioned checkout on its head. We are convinced that, in order to offer value to merchants, great value must be offered to shoppers first.
We’re making online shopping simpler and more accessible via checkout benefits that shoppers actually value. Our goal? To build the new standard for online payment.
- Be ambitious: Think big and worldwide
- Be simple: keep the essential
- Be focus: Do one thing really, really well
Trust & Accountability : Our employees take personal ownership of growing the company. We hold ourselves and our teams accountable for outcomes, whatever they may be. We trust employees to best know how to get the work done and truly support work/life balance.
Diversity: We’re committed to building a company that prioritises diversity and fosters a culture of inclusivity, where different perspectives are valued.
The founding team has a strong background and past successes in the SaaS, E-commerce and payment industries. With solid experiences in B2B and B2C contexts, the founders want to create in Moona a unique place where user empathy and data are at the core of the product and the model.
Their product and business DNA are key to reach their ambition.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Head of inside Sales for the UK market : a real leader of “hunters” able to switch between management and closing merchants !
A head of inside sales who :
- is structured with drive
- is process and metrics driven
- has SAAS experience
- has experience with small & medium businesses and cold calling strategy
- has already managed a team of more than 8 people during at least 3 years
- is confortable with the CRM management (we use Hubspot)
- is able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration
- has a proven track record in terms of motivating staff and driving people to success & performance
What are you going to do?
**Moona’s main focus is to build partnerships with online E-merchants. ****For the launch, its 100% free for the merchant in order to initiate our Network.
The go to market sales strategy is to told call small merchant with a short selling cycle.
You will be in charge of building and managing the inside sales team (up 20 sales and the the sdr team).
As part of your role, your day-to-day activities will include:
- Build with the founder: the commercial strategy, our value proposition and the negotiation pitch
- Optimise our sales CRM to maintain well organized data and improve the team’s efficiency
- Recruit high sales performer
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear sales goals
- Oversee day-to-day sales operation
- Monitor sales team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team building activities
- Proven work experience as head of inside sales (3 years minimum)
- Excellent sales experience in cold calling
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- CRM and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- 20 working days paid + bank holidays
- Participation to transportation : £70 per month
- Regular drinks and parties offered
- Great offices in London and Paris city center
- Join a fun and energetic team
- Events and conference trips
- Team building trips
What to expect from our hiring process?
- 1st introduction call – 20 minutes – Founder
- Tests – 60 minutes (online) – Talent Acquisition
- Physical Interview – 60 minutes – Founder
- Business Case – 60 minutes preparation + 30 minutes presentation board + 15 minutes Q&A
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at