Automation engineer – Intern
Work place: London
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 4-6 months
Moona is a unique online payment solution that offers £5 discounts to the shoppers on each order. Our mission is to simplify shoppers’ online experience by offering high value-added services through a “super checkout”.
Product & Vision
Moona is a unique online payment solution for merchants that offers £5 discounts to the shoppers on each order. With Moona, the shoppers get £5 off directly on the payment page.
Our model is based on a yearly membership paid by shoppers, allowing them to receive unlimited £5 discounts on each order, and at no cost for the merchant. Moona is a cross merchant solution. Once I am a Moona member, my membership works on all Moona’s merchants’ partner.
By focusing on building a unique shopper-centric payment method, our disruptive approach turns the old-fashioned checkout on its head. We are convinced that, in order to offer value to merchants, great value must be offered to shoppers first.
We’re making online shopping simpler and more accessible via checkout benefits that shoppers actually value. Our goal? To build the new standard for online payment.
- Be ambitious: Think big and worldwide
- Be simple: keep the essential
- Be focus: Do one thing really, really well
Trust & Accountability : Our employees take personal ownership of growing the company. We hold ourselves and our teams accountable for outcomes, whatever they may be. We trust employees to best know how to get the work done and truly support work/life balance.
Diversity: We’re committed to building a company that prioritises diversity and fosters a culture of inclusivity, where different perspectives are valued.
The founding team has a strong background and past successes in the SaaS, E-commerce and payment industries. With solid experiences in B2B and B2C contexts, the founders want to create in Moona a unique place where user empathy and data are at the core of the product and the model.
Their product and business DNA are key to reach their ambition.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next online payment standard with us!
As Moona’s automation intern, your mission will be to provide solutions to automate all steps which require too much time to perform manually. Your mission will be to make us become super fast so that everyone can focus on what adds value to their team.
We expect you to be :
- very dedicated
What are you going to do?
The mission of the automation engineer intern is to ensure that all the time-consuming and error-prone tasks get automated so that everyone in the company can focus on what really adds value.
Join our Product team and Tech team to manage automation at Moona. You will be fully dedicated to automating processes for lead generation, automation, data pipelines and more. The goal: making the whole company efficient thanks to automation. Development skills and curiosity are key to succeed in that role.
- Automate lead generation process using various APIs, Zapier, scrappers, etc…
- Make our sales more efficient in the CRM by providing smart automations for time consuming tasks
- Improve QA automation using Node JS and Cucumber
- Automate data pipelines, and ETL construction (Airflow, Python, R, …)
- Track metrics to ensure that automation provides high-quality results, productivity, and budget improvements
- Loop-back with product and sales team: Automation must make the life of everyone easier, you will have to be tightly connected with your internal customers.
- Continuous improvement: You will set up internal processes to better respond to people’s requests (update FAQs, dashboards, automations, macros, make feedback to Ops and Product teams…)
Preferred Qualifications ?
Background: engineering master, development experience required (preferred experience on using APIs)
Lean: You are familiar with lean management and passionate about people development, eager to learn new models and methods
Languages: You are fluent in English
- Working days paid + bank holidays
- Transportation cost partly covered (£70)
- Regular drinks and parties offered
- Great office in the Paris city center and London
- Join a fun and energetic team
- Events and conference trips
- Team building trips
What to expect from our hiring process?
- 1st call – Talent Acquisition
- Tests – 60 minutes (online) – Talent Acquisition
- Interview Manager – 30 minutes
On average our process lasts 10 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours .
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at:
- Include the Job title in your subject line.