CEO Right Hand / Chief Staff – Intern
Salary: £1500 – £2000 / month -Opportunity to get full time job after your internship
Work place: London
Start date: ASAP
Moona is a unique online payment solution that offers £5 discounts to the shoppers on each order. Our mission is to simplify shoppers’ online experience by offering high value-added services through a “super checkout”.
Product & Vision
Moona is a unique online payment solution for merchants that offers £5 discounts to the shoppers on each order. With Moona, the shoppers get £5 off directly on the payment page.
Our model is based on a yearly membership paid by shoppers, allowing them to receive unlimited £5 discounts on each order, and at no cost for the merchant. Moona is a cross merchant solution. Once I am a Moona member, my membership works on all Moona’s merchants’ partner.
By focusing on building a unique shopper-centric payment method, our disruptive approach turns the old-fashioned checkout on its head. We are convinced that, in order to offer value to merchants, great value must be offered to shoppers first.
We’re making online shopping simpler and more accessible via checkout benefits that shoppers actually value. Our goal? To build the new standard for online payment.
- Be ambitious: Think big and worldwide
- Be simple: keep the essential
- Be focus: Do one thing really, really well
Trust & Accountability : Our employees take personal ownership of growing the company. We hold ourselves and our teams accountable for outcomes, whatever they may be. We trust employees to best know how to get the work done and truly support work/life balance.
Diversity: We’re committed to building a company that prioritises diversity and fosters a culture of inclusivity, where different perspectives are valued.
The founding team has a strong background and past successes in the SaaS, E-commerce and payment industries. With solid experiences in B2B and B2C contexts, the founders want to create in Moona a unique place where user empathy and data are at the core of the product and the model.
Their product and business DNA are key to reach their ambition.
🎯What are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to participate to the next online payment standard with us!
You will work with the founder and top management team.
Our interns has to be :
- A Problem solver
- A Process lover
- Driven by metrics and willingness to improve business performance
- Very organized and structured
- Strong attention to details, able to provide high quality and excellence in delivery while being highly reactive and results driven.
📝 What are you going to do ?
You have to endorse a role at the corner of sales, operations and product.
- Working closely with our founders to manage business, marketing and operations on the B2B side
- You will help the founders to oversee and coordinate the execution of Moona’s B2B (merchants) operations which includes a wide range of topics such as lead generation, sales, customer success, operations and product
- Create the best process on all value chain : from marketing lead generations, SDR, Sales, operations, working closely with the product team
- Work on marketing, leads acquisitions
🎓Preferred Qualifications ?
- Background : Graduated with a top-tier Master’s degree in Business or Engineering.
- Languages: You are fluent in English.
- Make an impact: You’re motivated by the opportunity to improve the lives of Merchant and shoppers.
- Transportation cost partly covered (£70)
- Regular drinks and parties offered
- Great office in the Paris city center and London
- Join a fun and energetic team
- Events and conference trips
- Team building trips
🗓 What to expect from our hiring process?
- A 10 min intro call
- Logique, organisation test
- A interview with our founder + business case – 45 min
- Meet the team !
On average our process lasts 10 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞.
📤 How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at:
- Include the Job title in your subject line.