CRM and Sales Ops – Intern
Work place: London
Start date: asap
Duration: 6 months
Moona is a unique online payment solution that offers £5 discounts to the shoppers on each order. Our mission is to simplify shoppers’ online experience by offering high value-added services through a “super checkout”.
Product & Vision
Moona is a unique online payment solution for merchants that offers £5 discounts to the shoppers on each order. With Moona, the shoppers get £5 off directly on the payment page.
Our model is based on a yearly membership paid by shoppers, allowing them to receive unlimited £5 discounts on each order, and at no cost for the merchant. Moona is a cross merchant solution. Once I am a Moona member, my membership works on all Moona’s merchants’ partner.
By focusing on building a unique shopper-centric payment method, our disruptive approach turns the old-fashioned checkout on its head. We are convinced that, in order to offer value to merchants, great value must be offered to shoppers first.
We’re making online shopping simpler and more accessible via checkout benefits that shoppers actually value. Our goal? To build the new standard for online payment.
- Be ambitious: Think big and worldwide
- Be simple: keep the essential
- Be focus: Do one thing really, really well
Trust & Accountability : Our employees take personal ownership of growing the company. We hold ourselves and our teams accountable for outcomes, whatever they may be. We trust employees to best know how to get the work done and truly support work/life balance.
Diversity: We’re committed to building a company that prioritises diversity and fosters a culture of inclusivity, where different perspectives are valued.
The founding team has a strong background and past successes in the SaaS, E-commerce and payment industries. With solid experiences in B2B and B2C contexts, the founders want to create in Moona a unique place where user empathy and data are at the core of the product and the model.
Their product and business DNA are key to reach their ambition.
🎯What are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next online payment standard with us!
As Moona’s CRM and Sales Ops intern, you will be in charge of overseeing CRM performance and engagement across the team, onboard new salespeople, strategize on process improvements, and coordinate team and executive meetings. Your mission will be to support all stages of the sales cycle, so that the sales teams can perform at their best.
We expect you to be :
- over communicating.
📝 What are you going to do?
You will ensure that the sales process constantly improves. From the day we have a lead, up to the first sells they make on their website using Moona.
- You will ensure proper lead generation
- You will map the sales process in our CRM
- You will ensure that our process keeps improving
- You will find and implement the right metrics to monitor our sales cycle
- You will help the sales to onboard new merchants
- You will loop back with Product team to contribute to make Moona a better product
- Background : buisness or engineering master
- Lean: You are familiar with lean management and passionate about people development, eager to learn new models and methods.
- Languages: You are fluent in English.
- Participation to your transportation cost (£70)
- Join a fun and energetic team
🗓 What to expect from our hiring process?
- A 30 min call with our Head of Product
- Test online – organisation, logical and personality
- An interview with our Head of Product – 60 min
- A final 15 min call with the CEO
- Meet the team !
On average our process lasts 10 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞.
📤 How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at
- Include the Job title in your subject line.
- Send a resume.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.