Data analyst – Product performance and Operations
Salary: Up to £40k
Start date: ASAP
No Visa Sponsorship
Launched in January 2021, Moona has already partnered with more than 400 merchants and experiencing exponential growth. Our unique checkout solution allows e-retailers upsell premium services throughout their checkout.
Moona is the checkout solution that pays online retailers instead of charging them.
We enable e-retailers to upsell premium services throughout their checkout.
Shoppers can add relevant services such as free-shipping, deal club, insurances, guarantees and more, on top of any online purchase. To boost our e-retailers conversion, the services also come with financial incentives for the shopper: discounts, free shipping etc.
Our unique technology enables the services to be seamlessly embedded to fit into the branding of our e-retailer’s websites, which shoppers can then add to their purchase in 1 click resulting in a fluid experience.
We absorb 100% of our e-retailer’s payment fees AND unlock a new stream of revenue by paying our retailers commission for offering premium services.
In a nutshell, we monetize e-merchant checkouts and give them the opportunity to provide premium services to elevate their customer’s shopping experience.
Our mission and vision
We believe in a diverse and rich online shopping experience.
To avoid a monopoly, e-retailers across the internet need to have the resources to grow and compete with the e-commerce leaders.
Moona wants to empower e-retailers by providing them with 3 key tools to fight the industry giant:
- premium services to elevate their shoppers’ experience.
- financial incentives for their shopper
- significant amounts of money for our e-retailers
Our next step? To continue enhancing the shopper experience, we aim to build a marketplace of premium services that consumers need and love, which e-retailers can choose to integrate at checkout easily. To do so, we are bringing together a community of disruptive innovators and developers.
Take part in our fight, join our team. Together, we’ll ensure a diverse e-commerce ecosystem!
We are looking for talents that are very sensitive to user experience, and with the willingness to change e-commerce practices by providing more value to the e-shoppers.
- Be ambitious: Think big and worldwide
- Be simple: keep the essential
- Be focused: Do one thing really, really well
Trust & Accountability: Our employees take personal ownership of growing the company. We hold ourselves and our teams accountable for outcomes, whatever they may be. We trust employees to best know how to get the work done and truly support work/life balance.
Diversity: We’re committed to building a company that prioritises diversity and fosters a culture of inclusivity, where different perspectives are valued.
The founding team has a strong background and past successes in the SaaS, E-commerce and payment industries. With solid experiences in B2B and B2C contexts, the founders want to create in Moona a unique place where user empathy and data are at the core of the product and the model.
Their product and business DNA are key to reach their ambition.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to participate in the next online payment standard with us! Join an exciting challenge with a solid team in a fast-learning environment.
Our Data analyst – Product performance and Operations will be :
You will work with the founder and top management team.
Our Growth marketing Manager has to be :
- Very organised and structured,
- A problem solver,
- A process lover,
- Able to multitask,
- Detail oriented and have strong organisational skills,
- Very attentive to detail, able to provide high quality and excellence in delivery while being highly reactive and results-driven.
What are you going to do?
You will be at the corner stone of growth, sales operations and data. You will work very closely with the founder and head of product to ensure that Moona grows fast and well.
This will require you to:
- Define and deliver on our data strategy
- Connect different data sources,
- Help define the right tech stack for data,
- Ensure data used for analysis is clean, complete and accurate,
- Identify key metrics to provide a clear and honest picture of the operational business,
- Analyse daily data of the business.
- Support management with accurate and relevant data to make the best business decisions possible
- Create data reports for management with the associated analysis,
- Work closely with our founder to understand the business and its associated challenges.
- Ensure that our sales and account management teams have a clean customer database to work on
- Manage our CRM (Hubspot) and its integrations,
- Manage the lead generation team to ensure we always target the right prospects,
- Contribute to improve our sales process by helping setting up some automations.
- Work closely with our founders to manage marketing on the B2B side
- Streamline the delivery of operational projects
- Work closely with the founder and head of product
- Background: Ideally end of the education program of the Top 5 of Business or Engineer School,
- Experience: data analytics or finance is a real plus
- Tools: Data tools lover (mandatory) – Python and/or R– Familiar with Excel, Able to connect to APIs, CRM is a plus (we are using Hubspot),
- Languages: You are fluent in English,
- Make an impact: You’re motivated by the opportunity to join a startup and fly to the Moon(a) with us .
- Transportation cost partly covered (£70)
- Regular drinks and parties offered
- Great office in the Paris city centre and London
- Join a fun and energetic team
- Events and conference trips
- Team building trips
What to expect from our hiring process?
- 1st call – Talent Acquisition
- Business Case (online) – 1h
- Interview Head of Product – 45 minutes
- Interview Founder – 30 minutes
On average our process lasts 10 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours .
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at: