Salary: £25k+ OTE (uncapped commission)
Office: Central London
Start date: ASAP
Moona is a unique online payment solution that offers £5 discounts to the shoppers on each order. Our mission is to simplify shoppers’ online experience by offering high value-added services through a “super checkout”.
Product & Vision
Our product benefits both shoppers and merchants. Our shoppers get £5 off every purchase whilst directly on the payment page. Our merchants get increased sales by having Moona as a payment solution for their customers. It’s win-win!
Our model is based on a yearly membership paid by shoppers, allowing them to receive unlimited £5 discounts on each order, and at no cost for the merchant. Moona is a cross merchant solution. Once a shopper is a Moona member, their membership works on all of Moona’s merchants.
By focusing on building a unique shopper-centric payment method, our disruptive approach turns the old-fashioned checkout on its head. We are convinced that, in order to offer value to merchants, great value must be offered to shoppers first.
We’re making online shopping simpler and more accessible via checkout benefits that shoppers actually value. Our goal? To build the new standard for online payment.
- Be ambitious: Think big and worldwide
- Be simple: keep the essential
- Be focused: Do one thing really, really well
Trust & Accountability : Our team members take personal ownership of growing the company. Everyone at Moona is accountable to deliver results. We trust employees to best know how to get the work done and truly support work/life balance.
Diversity: We’re committed to building a company that prioritises diversity and fosters a culture of inclusivity, where different perspectives are valued.
The founding team has a strong background and past successes in the SaaS, E-commerce and payment industries. With a wealth of experience in B2B and B2C, the founders want to create in Moona a unique place where user empathy and data are at the core of the product and the model.
The product and business DNA are key to reaching their ambition.
📌 What are we looking for?
A highly driven and motivated sales person for the UK market (English speaker only). A real “hunter” who is able to switch between prospecting, qualification, client acquisition and closing deals !
So if you are looking for an exciting challenge in sales then keep reading as this position could be the one for you !
This is a fast-paced role that suits high energy and smart sales people.
Moona is always looking to add fresh talent to an already amazing team.
What are you going to do?
Moona’s priority is to build partnerships with online E-merchants. For the launch, its 100% free for the merchant in order to initiate our Network. Our sales strategy is to reach out to e-commerce merchants and to bring them onboard with Moona.
As part of your role, your day-to-day activities will include:
- End to end pipeline management
- Lead generation and prospecting
- Establishing instant rapport with your customers via telephone, video and email
- Qualifying the needs and understanding the requirements of e-merchants
- Leading sales demos of our product
- Pitching the Moona proposition and overcoming any objections
- Onboarding new merchants to Moona
- Solving complex technical integration solutions and issues
- Exceeding performance targets and KPI’s
- Collaborating with the sales team to ensure the company’s goals and targets are met
- Continuously developing yourself to help you reach your maximum potential
- Working with the Head of SME Sales & Partnerships to refine our value proposition and create best in class solutions
- Start up mindset
- 6months+ in a sales or customer facing role
- Experience of delivering against targets
- Competitive in nature – always striving to outperform and improve yourself
- Driven by KPI based targets and motivated to achieve your weekly and monthly goals
- Organised with a great attention to detail
- Be a motivated and deadline driven individual with the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a high quality of work
- Ability to easily connect with people and demonstrate natural interpersonal skills – including teamwork!
- Transport contribution : £70 per month
- Uncapped commission scheme
- 25 working days paid + bank holidays
- Regular drinks and parties
- Great offices in London and Paris city center
- Join a fun and energetic team
- Events and conference trips
- Team building trips
What to expect from our hiring process?
- Record a short video of yourself on WilloTalent
- Interview + Roleplay – 45-60 minutes with Head of SME Sales & Partnerships
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com