Junior Inside Sales – Lead Generation
Salary: Up to £25k + unlimited OTE
Work place: Based in London
Start date: ASAP
Moona is a unique online payment solution that offers £5 discounts to the shoppers on each order. Our mission is to simplify shoppers’ online experience by offering high value-added services through a “super checkout”.
🎯 Product & Vision
Moona is a unique online payment solution for merchants that offers £5 discounts to the shoppers on each order. With Moona, the shoppers get £5 off directly on the payment page.
Our model is based on a yearly membership paid by shoppers, allowing them to receive unlimited £5 discounts on each order, and at no cost for the merchant. Moona is a cross merchant solution. Once I am a Moona member, my membership works on all Moona’s merchants’ partner.
By focusing on building a unique shopper-centric payment method, our disruptive approach turns the old-fashioned checkout on its head. We are convinced that, in order to offer value to merchants, great value must be offered to shoppers first.
We’re making online shopping simpler and more accessible via checkout benefits that shoppers actually value. Our goal? To build the new standard for online payment.
- Be ambitious: Think big and worldwide
- Be simple: keep the essential
- Be focus: Do one thing really, really well
Trust & Accountability : Our employees take personal ownership of growing the company. We hold ourselves and our teams accountable for outcomes, whatever they may be. We trust employees to best know how to get the work done and truly support work/life balance.
Diversity: We’re committed to building a company that prioritises diversity and fosters a culture of inclusivity, where different perspectives are valued.
The founding team has a strong background and past successes in the SaaS, E-commerce and payment industries. With solid experiences in B2B and B2C contexts, the founders want to create in Moona a unique place where user empathy and data are at the core of the product and the model.
Their product and business DNA are key to reach their ambition.
💫 What are we looking for ?
We are looking for a Junior Inside sales – Lead Generation : a dedicated and enthusiastic sales person to join our growing sales team !
So if you are looking for an exciting challenge in sales keep reading this position could be the one for you ! You will be responsible for the development of the lead generation program !
This is a fast-paced role that fits high energy and smart salespeople.
Moona is always looking to add fresh new talents in an already amazing team.
📝 What are you going to do ?
Moona’s main focus is to build partnerships with online E-merchants. For the launch, its 100% free for the merchant in order to initiate our Network. The sales strategy is cold calling.
As part of your role, your day-to-day activities will include:
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing and following up on leads
- Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company’s goals and targets are met.
- Connect and organise a maximum of meetings with qualified contacts
- Qualify the needs of e-merchants
- Initiates and participates in new business pitches with sales team
- Working collaboratively in a team environment and independently
- Solving complex technical integration solutions and issues
- Achieving sales lead gen and appointment quotas
- Start up mindset
- Be a sales person that understand the different points of contact of potential customers and how to deliver an impactfull message to them
- Being organized and structure
- Have a sense of communication, whether on the phone, by email or orally
- You have a high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm
- You learn quickly and like challenge
- You have strong verbal communication skills with a talent for precisely articulating customer problems.
- Sales telemarketing and CRM experience is a plus
- 20 working days paid + bank holidays
- Participation to transportation : £70 per month
- Regular drinks and parties offered
- Great offices in London and Paris city center
- Join a fun and energetic team
- Team building trips
🗓 What to expect from our hiring process?
- A 15 minutes introduction call with the Talent Acquisition Manager
- Business, organisation and personality tests – 60 minutes online
- Final interview with the Sales Manager
📤 How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit?
Email us at: