Junior Talent Acquisition
Salary: £25K – subject to expience
Location: Based in London – Fitzrovia
Start date: ASAP
Launched in January 2021, Moona has already partnered with more than 400 merchants and experiencing exponential growth. Our unique checkout solution allows e-retailers upsell premium services throughout their checkout.
Moona is the checkout solution that pays online retailers instead of charging them.
We enable e-retailers to upsell premium services throughout their checkout.
Shoppers can add relevant services such as free-shipping, deal club, insurances, guarantees and more, on top of any online purchase. To boost our e-retailers conversion, the services also come with financial incentives for the shopper: discounts, free shipping etc.
Our unique technology enables the services to be seamlessly embedded to fit into the branding of our e-retailer’s websites, which shoppers can then add to their purchase in 1 click resulting in a fluid experience.
We absorb 100% of our e-retailer’s payment fees AND unlock a new stream of revenue by paying our retailers commission for offering premium services.
In a nutshell, we monetize e-merchant checkouts and give them the opportunity to provide premium services to elevate their customer’s shopping experience.
Our mission and vision
We believe in a diverse and rich online shopping experience.
To avoid a monopoly, e-retailers across the internet need to have the resources to grow and compete with the e-commerce leaders.
Moona wants to empower e-retailers by providing them with 3 key tools to fight the industry giant:
- premium services to elevate their shoppers’ experience.
- financial incentives for their shopper
- significant amounts of money for our e-retailers
Our next step? To continue enhancing the shopper experience, we aim to build a marketplace of premium services that consumers need and love, which e-retailers can choose to integrate at checkout easily. To do so, we are bringing together a community of disruptive innovators and developers.
Take part in our fight, join our team. Together, we’ll ensure a diverse e-commerce ecosystem!
This is the power of passion and perseverance. Be passionate and motivated to achieve your goals. Even if you are talented and smart, you won’t achieve anything without GRIT.
To generate hyper-growth, we’re constantly pushing our limits and going beyond our comfort zone. That’s where the magic happens.
We strive to make online shopping simpler for everyone. But we also know that crafting simple products is far from a simple task.
We’re constantly moving forward, tackling one thing after another, but are obsessed with doing each of those things really well.
Our Work Ethics
We ask our team members to work hard in order to reach excellence through continuous iteration and dedication. A young company requires special efforts to achieve massive goals.
Trust & Accountability
Our employees take personal ownership of growing the company. We hold ourselves and our teams accountable for outcomes, whatever they may be. We trust employees to best know how to get the work done and truly support work/life balance.
We’re committed to building a company that prioritises diversity and fosters a culture of inclusivity, where different perspectives are not only valued, but encouraged
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Junior Talent Acquisition: a dedicated and enthusiastic person to join our growing team!
This is a fast-paced role that fits high energy and smart salespeople.
Moona is always looking to add fresh new talents in an already amazing team.
What are you going to do?
As part of your role, your day-to-day activities will include:
- Cold calls with potential talents, you have to attract talents with your Moona presentation
- Run headhunting campaigns online, by phone & by email
- Identify potential candidates through LinkedIn, or other platforms
- Organise recruitment pipeline
- Follow-up with the candidates during active processes
- Create talent pools / Library CV for future hiring needs
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager
- Become an expert on the company value proposition
- You are fluent in English
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- You have a high level of energy, enthusiasm and drive
- Organised, analytical and structured
- Start-up mindset
- Experience in pro-active candidate acquisition using a variety of tools and methods is a plus
- High level of integrity and able to manage confidentiality
- You learn quickly and like challenge
- Contribution to transport: £70 per month
- 25 working days paid + bank holidays + 5 days (Christmas week)
- Regular drinks and parties
- Great offices in London and Paris city centres
- Join a fun and energetic team
- Events and conference trips
- Team building trips
What to expect from our hiring process?
- 1st call – Talen Acquisition
- Tests – 30 minutes (online) – Talent Acquisition
- Interview – 30 minutes – Manager
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit?
Email us at: email@example.com