Marketing Manager –
SEO and Digital Branding
Salary: Up to £45k + bonus
Location: Based in London – Fitzrovia
Start date: ASAP
Launched in January 2021, Moona has already partnered with more than 400 merchants and experienced exponential growth. Our unique checkout solution allows e-retailers to upsell premium services throughout their checkout.
Moona is the checkout solution that pays online retailers instead of charging them.
We enable e-retailers to upsell premium services throughout their checkout.
Shoppers can add relevant services such as free-shipping, deal club, insurances, guarantees and more, on top of any online purchase. To boost our e-retailers conversion, the services also come with financial incentives for the shopper: discounts, free shipping, etc.
Our unique technology enables the services to be seamlessly embedded to fit into the branding of our e-retailer’s websites, which shoppers can then add to their purchases in 1 click resulting in a fluid experience.
We absorb 100% of our e-retailer’s payment fees AND unlock a new stream of revenue by paying our retailers commission for offering premium services.
In a nutshell, we monetize e-merchant checkouts and give them the opportunity to provide premium services to elevate their customer’s shopping experience.
Our Mission and Vision
We believe in a diverse and rich online shopping experience.
To avoid a monopoly, e-retailers across the internet need to have the resources to grow and compete with the e-commerce leaders.
Moona wants to empower e-retailers by providing them with 3 key tools to fight the industry giants:
- Premium services to elevate their shoppers’ experience
- Financial incentives for their shoppers
- Significant amounts of money for our e-retailers
Take part in our fight, join our team, Together, we’ll ensure a diverse e-commerce ecosystem!
This is the power of passion and perseverance. Be passionate and motivated to achieve your goals. Even if you are talented and smart, you won’t achieve anything without GRIT.
To generate hyper-growth, we’re constantly pushing our limits and going beyond our comfort zone. That’s where the magic happens.
We strive to make online shopping simpler for everyone. But we also know that crafting simple products is far from a simple task.
We’re constantly moving forward, tackling one thing after another, but are obsessed with doing each of those things really well.
Our Work Ethics
We ask our team members to work hard in order to reach excellence through continuous iteration and dedication. A young company requires special efforts to achieve massive goals.
Trust & Accountability
Our employees take personal ownership of growing the company. We hold ourselves and our teams accountable for outcomes, whatever they may be. We trust employees to best know how to get the work done and truly support work/life balance.
We’re committed to building a company that prioritises diversity and fosters a culture of inclusivity, where different perspectives are valued.
What are we looking for?
You will definitely succeed in this job if you:
- Live to solve problems
- Love to work with metrics
- Are excited by business performance
- Strive to provide high quality and excellence in delivery, while being highly reactive and results driven
What are you going to do?
You have to endorse a role at the corner of marketing, branding, design, content and community manager. Therefore you will work very closely with the founder and the top management team.
As part of your role, your day-to-day activities will include:
- Monitor the online reputation of the company and its partners
- Determine action plans to resolve problems creating online reputation issues
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development aligned with SEO goals
- Create and support marketing content to socialise and use for social media purposes such as blog posts, Instagram stories, etc.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Iterate with our partners on their value proposition to empower our business
- Monitor and administrate user facing websites: design and content
- Background: Marketing, SEO, Social Media
- Experience: Come as you are!
- Tools: Design tools, marketing tools, SEO tools, or CMS platforms
- Languages: You are fluent in English
- Contribution to transport: £70 per month
- 25 days paid holiday + 5 days (Christmas week) + bank holidays
- Regular drinks and parties
- Great offices in London and Paris city centres
- Join a fun and energetic team
- Events and conference trips
- Team building trips
What to expect from our hiring process?
- Introduction Call – Talent Acquisition
- Interview – 45-60 minutes – Manager
- Interview – 30 minutes – Founder
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit?
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org