Sales Development Representative
Salary: £30k base salary + commission
Location: Based in London – Fitzrovia
Start date: ASAP
Launched in January 2021, Moona has already partnered with more than 400 merchants and experiencing exponential growth. Our unique checkout solution allows e-retailers upsell premium services throughout their checkout.
Moona is the checkout solution that pays online retailers instead of charging them.
We enable e-retailers to upsell premium services throughout their checkout.
Shoppers can add relevant services such as free-shipping, deal club, insurances, guarantees and more, on top of any online purchase. To boost our e-retailers conversion, the services also come with financial incentives for the shopper: discounts, free shipping etc.
Our unique technology enables the services to be seamlessly embedded to fit into the branding of our e-retailer’s websites, which shoppers can then add to their purchase in 1 click resulting in a fluid experience.
We absorb 100% of our e-retailer’s payment fees AND unlock a new stream of revenue by paying our retailers commission for offering premium services.
In a nutshell, we monetize e-merchant checkouts and give them the opportunity to provide premium services to elevate their customer’s shopping experience.
Our mission and vision
We believe in a diverse and rich online shopping experience.
To avoid a monopoly, e-retailers across the internet need to have the resources to grow and compete with the e-commerce leaders.
Moona wants to empower e-retailers by providing them with 3 key tools to fight the industry giant:
- premium services to elevate their shoppers’ experience.
- financial incentives for their shopper
- significant amounts of money for our e-retailers
Our next step? To continue enhancing the shopper experience, we aim to build a marketplace of premium services that consumers need and love, which e-retailers can choose to integrate at checkout easily. To do so, we are bringing together a community of disruptive innovators and developers.
Take part in our fight, join our team. Together, we’ll ensure a diverse e-commerce ecosystem!
This is the power of passion and perseverance. Be passionate and motivated to achieve your goals. Even if you are talented and smart, you won’t achieve anything without GRIT.
To generate hyper-growth, we’re constantly pushing our limits and going beyond our comfort zone. That’s where the magic happens.
We strive to make online shopping simpler for everyone. But we also know that crafting simple products is far from a simple task.
We’re constantly moving forward, tackling one thing after another, but are obsessed with doing each of those things really well.
Our Work Ethics
We ask our team members to work hard in order to reach excellence through continuous iteration and dedication. A young company requires special efforts to achieve massive goals.
Trust & Accountability
Our employees take personal ownership of growing the company. We hold ourselves and our teams accountable for outcomes, whatever they may be. We trust employees to best know how to get the work done and truly support work/life balance.
We’re committed to building a company that prioritises diversity and fosters a culture of inclusivity, where different perspectives are not only valued, but encouraged
What are we looking for?
- Have a passion for sales and the sales process
- Engaging personality who can connect with others easily over the phone
- Driven and self-motivated
- Smart, energetic, passionate, outgoing, creative and entrepreneurial personality
- Have a confidence and ability to quickly engage in conversations with prospective clients
- Resilience in the face of objections
What are you going to do?
- Lead Generation: Enriching and Qualifying leads
- Identifying and creating new qualified opportunities
- Maintaining high daily outbound activity via the phone, email, video and any other creative methods
- Connect and organise a high volume of meetings with qualified contacts
- Qualify the needs of E-Merchants
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Ensure our CRM is maintained with all prospects and outbound activity
- Minimum 1 year of SDR experience
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication skills with good attention to detail
- Contribution to transport: £70 per month
- 25 days paid holiday + 5 days (Christmas week) + bank holidays
- Regular drinks and parties
- Great offices in London and Paris city centres
- Join a fun and energetic team
- Events and conference trips
- Team building trips
What to expect from our hiring process?
- 1st call – Talent Acquisition
- Interview – 45 minutes – Founder + Head of Product
On average our process lasts 10 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours .
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit?
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org