Package: £65k+ OTE (uncapped commission)
Office: Central London
Start date: ASAP
Moona is a unique online payment solution that offers £5 discounts to the shoppers on each order. Our mission is to simplify shoppers’ online experience by offering high value-added services through a “super checkout”.
Product & Vision
Our product benefits both shoppers and merchants. Our shoppers get £5 off every purchase whilst directly on the payment page. Our merchants get increased sales by having Moona as a payment solution for their customers. It’s win-win!
Our model is based on a yearly membership paid by shoppers, allowing them to receive unlimited £5 discounts on each order, and at no cost for the merchant. Moona is a cross merchant solution. Once a shopper is a Moona member, their membership works on all of Moona’s merchants.
By focusing on building a unique shopper-centric payment method, our disruptive approach turns the old-fashioned checkout on its head. We are convinced that, in order to offer value to merchants, great value must be offered to shoppers first.
We’re making online shopping simpler and more accessible via checkout benefits that shoppers actually value. Our goal? To build the new standard for online payment.
- Be ambitious: Think big and worldwide
- Be simple: keep the essential
- Be focused: Do one thing really, really well
Trust & Accountability: Our team members take personal ownership of growing the company. Everyone at Moona is accountable to deliver results. We trust employees to best know how to get the work done and truly support work/life balance.
Diversity: We’re committed to building a company that prioritises diversity and fosters a culture of inclusivity, where different perspectives are valued.
The founding team has a strong background and past successes in the SaaS, E-commerce and payment industries. With a wealth of experience in B2B and B2C, the founders want to create in Moona a unique place where user empathy and data are at the core of the product and the model.
The product and business DNA are key to reaching their ambition.
📌 What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly driven and motivated Sales Manager for our UK market (a real leader of “hunters” able to switch between management and closing merchants). You need to be able to show the team how it’s done!
Previous experience in sales management and / or mentoring/coaching with an extensive Sales background and track record of exceeding monthly targets.
You must have exceptional communication skills and be able to motivate / energise your team to achieve their monthly goals. You should consistently lead by example and have a strong focus on developing your team.
So if you are looking for an exciting challenge in sales leadership, keep reading as this position could be the one for you!
This is a fast-paced role that suits high energy and smart sales people.
Moona is always looking to add fresh talent to an already amazing team.
What are you going to do?
Moona’s priority is to build partnerships with online E-merchants. For the launch, it’s 100% free for the merchant in order to initiate our Network. Our sales strategy is to reach out to e-commerce merchants and onboard them with Moona.
As part of your role, your day-to-day activities will include:
- Build the sales strategy with the Head of SME Sales & Partnerships
- Performance management of your team to exceed their weekly and monthly targets and KPIs’s
- Managing your time between people management and individual sales contribution; closing key Moona merchants and overcoming any objections
- Leading sales demos of our product and pitching the Moona proposition
- Developing your team and setting long term progression goals to enhance their career
- Recruitment of top sales performers
- Providing team members with regular feedback and holding 121s, KPI reviews, call shadowing sessions and honing their sales skills
- Training of team members and new recruits
- Motivating and leading your team to meet the company objectives
- Creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Optimisation of our CRM to ensure visibility of performance and to improve the team’s efficiency
- Lead the implementation of continuous improvement projects/changes within the sales team
- Create a best in class sales culture with the Head of SME Sales & Partnerships and organise team building activities
- Experience in leading a team and managing performance (sales management and / or mentoring / coaching)
- Track record of exceeding sales targets, ideally in a similar B2B sales role (4+ years)
- Tech addict and startup mindset
- Excellent communicator, with natural interpersonal and leadership skills
- Great attention to detail, and ability to use technology in the workplace
- You know your figures and you are quickly able to analyze and interpret KPI’s
- Being competitive and able to nurture a competitive team environment
- Excellent sales experience in cold calling
- Highly organised individual with the ability to multitask and react to a fast paced environment
- Being proactive in refining processes and finding smarter ways to work
- Uncapped commission scheme
- 25 working days paid + bank holidays
- Transport contribution: £70 per month
- Regular drinks and parties offered
- Great offices in London and Paris city center
- Join a fun and energetic team with great development opportunities
- Events and conference trips
- Team building trips
What to expect from our hiring process?
- Record a short video of yourself (details to be sent once we receive your application)
- Interview + Roleplay – 45-60 minutes with Head of SME Sales & Partnerships
- Presentation to founding team
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com