Salary: £30k base salary + commission
Workplace: Based in London – Fitzrovia
Start date: ASAP
Launched in January 2021, more than 400 merchants partnered with exponential growth.
Product & Vision
Moona is a unique checkout technology that offers compelling third party added value services which unlock incremental revenue and generate extraordinary conversion rate for our merchant partners.
We guarantee increased conversion rates by only partnering with relevant services which offer engaging shopper incentives, embedded seamlessly to fit into e-merchants’ sites and branding along with our 1 click shopping technology.
On top of generating new revenue streams for our merchants, we continue helping them save on all their transactions fees by being the first 100% free payment solution.
In a nutshell, on one hand we monetize e-merchant checkouts and on the other we generate customer acquisition for third party services companies that matter to shoppers.
We operate at crossroads between 3 industries: payment, advertising and e-commerce.
By focusing on building a unique model in the payment and advertising industry, our disruptive approach turns the old-fashioned players on its head.
Our unique position and technology enable us to capture 10 times more value compared to any advertising or payment player.
Our goal? To build the new standard for online checkout.
We are looking for talents that are very sensitive to user experience, and with the willingness to change e-commerce practices by providing more value to the e-shoppers.
- Be ambitious: Think big and worldwide
- Be simple: keep the essential
- Be focus: Do one thing really, really well
Trust & Accountability: Our employees take personal ownership of growing the company. We hold ourselves and our teams accountable for outcomes, whatever they may be. We trust employees to best know how to get the work done and truly support work/life balance.
Diversity: We’re committed to building a company that prioritises diversity and fosters a culture of inclusivity, where different perspectives are valued.
The founding team has a strong background and past successes in the SaaS, E-commerce and payment industries. With solid experiences in B2B and B2C contexts, the founders want to create in Moona a unique place where user empathy and data are at the core of the product and the model.
Their product and business DNA are key to reach their ambition.
What are we looking for?
- Driven and self-motivated
- Smart, energetic, passionate, outgoing, creative and entrepreneurial personality
- Have a confidence and ability to quickly engage in conversation with prospective clients
- Resilient in the face of objections
- Have a passion for sales and sales processes
- Engaging personality who can connect with others easily over the phone
What are you going to do?
Moona’s main focus is to build partnerships with online merchants. SDR are the first interaction someone has with our company which is why the role is critical to the continue Moona’s growth.
Your main mission will be : qualifying, enriching contacts and booking good quality discovery meetings with senior sales executive.
As part of your role, your day-to-day activities will include:
- Lead Generation : Enriching and Qualifying leads
- Identifying and creating new qualified opportunities
- Maintaining high daily outbound activity via the phone, email, video and any other creative methods
- Connect and organise a maximum of meetings with qualified contacts
- Qualify the needs of E-merchants
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Ensure our CRM is maintained with all prospects and outbound activity.
- Minimum 1 year of SDR experience
- Fluent in English
- Strong communicator with good attention to detail
- 25 working days paid + bank holidays + 5 days (Xmas week)
- Participation to transportation: £70 per month
- Regular drinks and parties offered
- Great offices in London and Paris city center
- Join a fun and energetic team
- Events and conference trips
- Team building trips
What to expect from our hiring process?
- Record a short video of yourself on WilloTalent
- Interview – 30 minutes with our Sales Manager
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at: