Senior Account Executive
Salary: £120k (uncapped commission)
Location: Central London – Fitzrovia
Start date: ASAP
Launched in January 2021, Moona has already partnered with more than 400 merchants and experiencing exponential growth. Our unique checkout solution allows e-retailers to upsell premium services throughout their checkout.
Moona is the checkout solution that pays online retailers instead of charging them.
We enable e-retailers to upsell premium services throughout their checkout.
Shoppers can add relevant services such as free-shipping, deal club, insurances, guarantees and more, on top of any online purchase. To boost our e-retailers conversion, the services also come with financial incentives for the shopper: discounts, free shipping etc.
Our unique technology enables the services to be seamlessly embedded to fit into the branding of our e-retailer’s websites, which shoppers can then add to their purchase in 1 click resulting in a fluid experience.
We absorb 100% of our e-retailer’s payment fees AND unlock a new stream of revenue by paying our retailers commission for offering premium services.
In a nutshell, we monetize e-merchant checkouts and give them the opportunity to provide premium services to elevate their customer’s shopping experience.
Our mission and vision
We believe in a diverse and rich online shopping experience.
To avoid a monopoly, e-retailers across the internet need to have the resources to grow and compete with the e-commerce leaders.
Moona wants to empower e-retailers by providing them with 3 key tools to fight the industry giant:
- premium services to elevate their shoppers’ experience.
- financial incentives for their shopper
- significant amounts of money for our e-retailers
Our next step? To continue enhancing the shopper experience, we aim to build a marketplace of premium services that consumers need and love, which e-retailers can choose to integrate at checkout easily. To do so, we are bringing together a community of disruptive innovators and developers.
Take part in our fight, join our team. Together, we’ll ensure a diverse e-commerce ecosystem!
This is the power of passion and perseverance. Be passionate and motivated to achieve your goals. Even if you are talented and smart, you won’t achieve anything without GRIT.
To generate hyper-growth, we’re constantly pushing our limits and going beyond our comfort zone. That’s where the magic happens.
We strive to make online shopping simpler for everyone. But we also know that crafting simple products is far from a simple task.
We’re constantly moving forward, tackling one thing after the other, but are obsessed with doing each of those things really well.
Our Work Ethics
We ask our team members to work hard in order to reach excellence through continuous iteration and dedication. A young company requires special efforts to achieve massive goals.
Trust & Accountability
Our employees take personal ownership of growing the company. We hold ourselves and our teams accountable for outcomes, whatever they may be. We trust employees to best know how to get the work done and truly support work/life balance.
We’re committed to building a company that prioritises diversity and fosters a culture of inclusivity, where different perspectives not only valued, but encouraged.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive for the UK market. A real “hunter” who:
- Masters pitch and negotiation
- Has a proven track record of success & great performance
- Competitive in nature – always striving to outperform and improve yourself
- Is curious with a strong entrepreneurial, commercial and result-driven mindset
- Has an e-merchants network (it’s a real plus!)
What are you going to do?
Moona’s priority is to build partnerships with online E-merchants. We are 100% free for the merchant in order to increase our growth.
As part of your role, your day-to-day activities will include:
- Reaching out to your e-merchants network and introducing Moona’s concept
- Develop a client portfolio, be responsible for creating and developing a portfolio of “strategic clients” for Moona
- Define the strategy, hand in hand with the CEO and Head of Sales, around these accounts to reach and exceed our sales targets
- Leading sales demos of our product and onboarding new merchants to Moona
- Collaborating with the sales team and senior leaders to ensure the company’s goals and targets are met
- Working with the Head of Sales to refine our value proposition
- Proven work of sales experience (5 years minimum)
- Having a UK e-merchants network is a real plus
- Has entrepreneurship, start-up or scale-up experience (mandatory)
- Has SAAS experience
- Excellent communication and conviction skills
- No remote: working at the office is necessary to build our sales culture
- Contribution to transport: £70 per month
- 25 days paid holiday + 5 days (Christmas Week)
- Regular drinks and parties
- Great offices in London and Paris city centres
- Join a fun and energetic team
- Events and conference trips
- Team building trips
What to expect from our hiring process?
- 1st Call – 10 minutes + Business Tests – 30 minutes (online) – Talent Aquisition
- Introduction Call – 20 minutes – Founder
- Physical Interview – 60 minutes – Founder | Managing Team Interview – 45 minutes
On average our process lasts 10 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit?
Email us at: email@example.com