Strategic Partnership Manager
Salary: Up to £80k
Start date: ASAP
Moona is a unique online payment solution that offers £5 discounts to the shoppers on each order. Our mission is to simplify shoppers’ online experience by offering high value-added services through a “super checkout”.
Product & Vision
Moona is a unique online payment solution for merchants that offers £5 discounts to the shoppers on each order. With Moona, the shoppers get £5 off directly on the payment page.
Our model is based on a yearly membership paid by shoppers, allowing them to receive unlimited £5 discounts on each order, and at no cost for the merchant. Moona is a cross merchant solution. Once I am a Moona member, my membership works on all Moona’s merchants’ partner.
By focusing on building a unique shopper-centric payment method, our disruptive approach turns the old-fashioned checkout on its head. We are convinced that, in order to offer value to merchants, great value must be offered to shoppers first.
We’re making online shopping simpler and more accessible via checkout benefits that shoppers actually value. Our goal? To build the new standard for online payment.
- Be ambitious: Think big and worldwide
- Be simple: keep the essential
- Be focus: Do one thing really, really well
Trust & Accountability: Our employees take personal ownership of growing the company. We hold ourselves and our teams accountable for outcomes, whatever they may be. We trust employees to best know how to get the work done and truly support work/life balance.
Diversity: We’re committed to building a company that prioritises diversity and fosters a culture of inclusivity, where different perspectives are valued.
The founding team has a strong background and past successes in the SaaS, E-commerce and payment industries. With solid experiences in B2B and B2C contexts, the founders want to create in Moona a unique place where user empathy and data are at the core of the product and the model.
Their product and business DNA are key to reach their ambition.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a high-energy Partnership Manager for the UK market with a proven track record of closing deals and growing successful enterprise partnerships at a high-growth startup. You will support, manage and grow long-lasting relationships in the e-commerce space.
A Partnership Manager who :
- is highly motivated, sales driven and results orientated
- is able to spot an opportunity and sell an idea
- has excellent oral and written presentation skills
- are a proactive hustler, and you get the job done
- has strong commercial instincts and the ability to identify opportunities to create new partnerships
- has strong negotiation skills and an ability to drive complex negotiations to completion.
- has experience with targeting e-merchant
- has experience of Hubspot and understand the value of a good CRM
- is able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration
- has ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- has direct sales skills and a proven track record of performance
What are you going to do?
- Identify and effectively analyse new partnership opportunities (ecommerce agencies, cms, banks, saas companies….)
- Create private meet ups
- Develop and implement the partnership strategy to align with the product and business goals
- Contacting potential partners, negotiating agreements and closing deals.
- Create strength relationship with our partners
- You are always on the road or on the phone, always building connections and relations.
- You will close big deals and have responsibility of our UK partnership portfolio and their performance;
- 5+ years of experience in business partnerships, strategic relationship management, or similar roles
- Strong knowledge of local and global e-commerce networks
- CRM experience (we are using Hubspot)
- Ability to structure and prioritise
- Fluent in English
- 25 working days paid + bank holidays
- Transportation cost partly covered (£70)
- Regular drinks and parties offered
- Great office in the Paris city center and London
- Join a fun and energetic team
- Events and conference trips
- Team building trips
What to expect from our hiring process?
- 1st introduction call – 20 minutes – Founder
- Tests – 60 minutes (online) – Talent Acquisition
- Physical Interview – 60 minutes – Founder
- Business Case – 60 minutes preparation + 30 minutes presentation board + 15 minutes Q&A
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at: