Technical Account Manager
Workplace: Based in London – Fitzrovia
Start date: ASAP
Launched in January 2021, more than 400 merchants partnered with exponential growth.
Product & Vision
Moona is a unique checkout technology that offers compelling third party added value services which unlock incremental revenue and generate extraordinary conversion rate for our merchant partners.
We guarantee increased conversion rates by only partnering with relevant services which offer engaging shopper incentives, embedded seamlessly to fit into e-merchants’ sites and branding along with our 1 click shopping technology.
On top of generating new revenue streams for our merchants, we continue helping them save on all their transactions fees by being the first 100% free payment solution.
In a nutshell, on one hand we monetize e-merchant checkouts and on the other we generate customer acquisition for third party services companies that matter to shoppers.
We operate at crossroads between 3 industries: payment, advertising and e-commerce.
By focusing on building a unique model in the payment and advertising industry, our disruptive approach turns the old-fashioned players on its head.
Our unique position and technology enable us to capture 10 times more value compared to any advertising or payment player.
Our goal? To build the new standard for online checkout.
We are looking for talents that are very sensitive to user experience, and with the willingness to change e-commerce practices by providing more value to the e-shoppers.
- Be ambitious: Think big and worldwide
- Be simple: keep the essential
- Be focus: Do one thing really, really well
Trust & Accountability: Our employees take personal ownership of growing the company. We hold ourselves and our teams accountable for outcomes, whatever they may be. We trust employees to best know how to get the work done and truly support work/life balance.
Diversity: We’re committed to building a company that prioritises diversity and fosters a culture of inclusivity, where different perspectives are valued.
The founding team has a strong background and past successes in the SaaS, E-commerce and payment industries. With solid experiences in B2B and B2C contexts, the founders want to create in Moona a unique place where user empathy and data are at the core of the product and the model.
Their product and business DNA are key to reach their ambition.
What are we looking for?
If you want to mix technical skills, with business and human relations, this job is tailored for you. The role of technical account manager aims at ensuring that we keep a great relationship with our merchants and their technical teams.
This is the key to build a strong high performing network of merchants.
- Willingness to create great relationships with our customers and partners
- Relevant Technical Support or Implementation experience in a FinTech or e-commerce company
- Strong understanding of web technologies (front and back)
- Coding skills are well appreciated
- Experience using CMS like Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, … can help you a lot in this job
- Familiar with bug reporting and troubleshooting issues in softwares
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast growing environment
If you don’t meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We’re always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
What are you going to do?
As a technical account manager, you will be responsible to maintain a great relationship with our merchants and their technical teams. You will ensure that their onboarding as well as their performance thanks to Moona is as high as we expect.
- Provide support and guidance to the technical team of our merchants while they integrate and configure Moona on their website
- Answer any merchant question related to setup, code samples, debugging, documentation, testing
- Manage incidents and report them to ensure they get resolved promptly
- Work hand to hand with the product and tech teams
- Escalate new ideas to product team to make the product better
- Contribute to make the account management process seamless
- Manage our existing merchant network to anticipate their needs
- Contribute to upsell new products
- Share and highlight our merchant performances internally and externally
- Work closely to the sales team
- Fluent in English
- Min. 2 years experience
- 25 working days paid + bank holidays
- Transportation cost partly covered (£70)
- Regular drinks and parties offered
- Great office in the Paris city center and London
- Join a fun and energetic team
- Events and conference trips
- Team building trips
What to expect from our hiring process?
- 1st introduction call – 20 minutes – Talent acquisition
- Remote Interview – 60 minutes – Head of product
- Tests – 60 minutes (online) – Talent Acquisition
- Final interview – Test debrief with a set of employees from different teams
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at: